Call Free: 080075946
When You Need It Fast & Secure
Before the consulate your documents must be legalized first:
How long does the procedure take?
2 working days
Address Embassy of United Arab Emirates
Rue des Colonies 11
T 00 32 2 6406000
For more information mail us: email@example.com
Consular legalization Fees:
- Birth, Marriage & Death certificates: €60
- Divorce, single status certificate and certificate of NON- Impediment: €60
- Civil partnership certificate:€60
- Change name:€60
- Power of attorney: €60
- Universities, colleges. Schools Diploma & certificates: €60
- Court documents.
- Notarized copies of passports & drivers licenses: €60
- Certificate of incorporation, Certificate of amendment: €800
- Merger Agreement:€800
- Certificate of Memorandum or Bylaw:€800
- Corporate Board Resolutions: €800
- Certificate of Good Standing: €800
- Agency & Authorized Agent: €800
- General Power of Attorney: €800
- Appointment of Distributor Agent: €800
- Deeds of Assignment: €800
- Free Sale Certificate: €800
- Price list Certificate: €60
- Certificate of Analysis: €60
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products: €800
- Health Certificate: €60
- HALAL certificate: €60
- Certificate of Origin: €60
- Invoices: Legalization fees for invoices at the Embassy is calculated according to the following scales of charges: Click here
Let us do it for you: Easy, Fast & Secure!
1.Contact EMBASSY SERVICE per mail or per phone.
2.EMBASSY SERVICE Courier goes to your address to pick up the document you want to legalize.
3.All documents are driven to Brussels in order to be presented to the authorities.
4.The legalized document is delivered back to your address.
Special Services for Luxembourg
Pick - up within 2 hours